Like before The task is to write a simple webpage in Angular 4 / React.JS that shows a list
of books - data is provided via an Ajax Request, that returns a JSON object.
Note : not a real server is needed here, the ajax call will return JSON files.
However, you will need to use http-server to return the JSON.
Each book will have:
When you enter the page, an AJAX request should fetch a list of books from a
The page will show all the books resolved from the requests with a proper
design – nice design – high score.
1. The design should be responsive, use boostrap / flexbox - should look
2. Each book can be editable, meaning that an edit button should be
available to edit the book fields.
3. Edit button should open a modal with save and cancel buttons
4. Proper validation should be included for strings – not empty , and date –
should be validated with error message, inside the modal.
5. There should be an option to delete book with a prompt message.
6. Use angular filter / pipe to show each book title : in the following format :
first letter of each word upper cased and each other letter should be lower
cased, also remove any non-English letters from the title. For example :
A title with the name “@@THIS is a BooK!!” should be changed to “This Is
7. Please don’t use html validation but Angular / React validations.
8. Should have a button to add new book .
None of this operations should be persistent (refreshing the page will clear the
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $68 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I understand the requirements of your projects and I would be able to help you with a react implementation. I am a senior full stack developer with hands-on experience using react and angularjs.