1. Update version of Wordpress to current
1. Setup GIT repository for ease of future updates
2. Download site to local development machine to make changes and verify everything works
3. Check custom theme components for design and function bugs (currently sloppy coding that may need tweaking upon Wordpress update)
4. Deploy updates to live site. Might set up hosted dev site prior to this.
2. Repair real-time traffic monitor in chat app (in the admin view). Doesn’t show where people are anymore.
3. Check SSL speed issues
Additional items to look at:
1. Functionality of the downloads in the media section. Maybe issue wth the downloads settings?
2. Is there a way to ensure emails don’t end up in user spam folders?
3. Are there any other upgrades that you notice are needed that you could include in the bid? Any cosmetic or design issues that you notice.