Develop a WordPress plugin for woocommerce that allows users to filter the products.
On the one hand the plugin must have an interface for the administrator which allows them to select the most popular filter types (price, categories, attributes, etc ...). On the other hand, it must have a front-end interface so that the user can dynamically filter, always by ajax, the products of the store.
All the interfaces of both the back-end and the front-end are defined. The front-end interface is also prototyped.
The tasks of the developer will be:
1. Develop the project according to the specifications of the attached document.
2. Build the backend interface.
3. Implement the functionalities for the back-end.
4. Finish the front-end interface.
5. Implement the functionality required for the front-end.
7. Review and solve problems arising from the test.
I will be involved in order to help, modify and get the desired results.