(This is same as other listed, but budget is higher - sorry for confusion)
1. Build a few simple PHP pages to manage users and their locations and departments. You can add fields & tables, but need to work with existing tables.
2. Final Delivery Date = 25 December, 2004
3. Have working Demo before delivery
4. EVERY use-case, task, etc, must be addressed.
5. I will put winning bid into escrow.
I have some existing MS SQL Server 7 tables that hold user and facility and department information. Since there are only a few users of the system, I have managed all of the entries by hand, but I want a GUI front end. You are bidding to build the front end to this system.
My website lets users log into the system and interact with other users. Each user either belongs to the company’s corporate headquarters or belongs to a certain branch office. There are departments within each branch office. Managers at each branch office need to be able to assign new users and indicate which department they are in.
We use existing tables for some of this already, and you can’t refactor these tables – but you can add fields to these tables, or add whole additional tables as necessary.
Winning bid amount will be put into escrow. Full amount will be paid upon completion.
Note: There will be no partial payments for this project.
I can be contacted at jj.work at rohrer.org