Before reading on, I need a serious company with proven experience with PHP and AJAX to create a CUSTOM web site related with accommodations and properties. Design will be done in strict XHMTL or XHMTL. Design is mostly complete already; we have 90% of the pages already done in XHMTL, so this part would be done. If you are SERIOUS and capable of showing me samples of nice design, well done applications using Ajax and XHTML, then read on and send me a message
I have full and quite detailed documentation of what I want and how I want it, with mock-ups for most features, detailing how I want it. Site will be XHTML and use some Ajax features for auto completing searches similar to [url removed, login to view] search, Ajax search filtering real time like [url removed, login to view], search should be similar to this. Site will have similar features to [url removed, login to view] projects where users can easily add/remove/edit items and entries real time.
This is a serious project, so serious companies please. There is some programming done, but maybe you’ll have to remake it.
I would need then:
- A serious company with proven experience on XHMTL, PHP, AJAX, and CMS.
- A Custom application that has no limitations in design or structure. I do not want a software to prevent me from doing what I want.
- Programming or re-programming in PHP plus certain AJAX features
- A admin backend to manage the whole site, users, owners of houses, things to do, places to see, most visited houses, stats of access to owner’s pages, manage provinces, cities and special regions, possibility of adding custom regions that include any province and cities in each province, newsletter and email tracking (done with [url removed, login to view], need installation and setup), multiform to allow owners to add properties (5 pages, already done in design and most programming), possibility of adding offers each month with different prices, pricing for the houses, stats, upload photos, reports of most active users and owners, latest registrations by owners and users
- ratings houses with Ajax (done), inviting users to join using Yahoo/Hotmail/Etc importers (I already have the importers and design), contact page
- newsletter subscription and integration with ARPlus 3 Software or similar
- help and faq area with some ready made script or any that you have
- add property to favourites and to a temporary watch list, categories for favourites and watch lists
- Multilanguage site, as many languages as we like, 2 languages for launch. We need to easily translate the WHOLE site in any language, as easy as possible, forms, dropdowns, form’s descriptions, error messages, email templates, email auto responses, etc.
- Registration for users and owners
- Payment and integration with paypal
I’LL ONLY PROVIDE WITH DETAILED DOCUMENTATION AND SAMPLES TO SERIOUS BIDDERS
- I need to have this done in 1 MONTH. I already have design and some programming (but I think that programming needs to be done to some extent, based on a CMS).
- I do not want a single guy or two guys company. I’m interested in a firm that has quite a few workers so that my site is done fast, coded by professional programmers that keep me updated daily. I’ve had several bad experiences with programmers. I do want a firm that follows detailed documentation that I have. I don’t know why, but I’ve found no programmer that does things as described in documentation and design and mockups.
- I want a company that cares for this project as I do, and that keep me updated daily on the progress, that works full time on it till this project is finished. I’m disappointed with most programmers I’ve worked with, there are things that are so obvious like email validation, error messages, keeping the layout as designed, etc. Things as simple as checking the application before it’s sent to me. This is not done most of the times.
- Please, send me a message with briefing on your company, number of employees, timeline for a project like this, number of programmers that would be working on the project, etc.
- I’m looking for a long term relationship, I have some other similar projects in queue waiting for this one to be finalized.