Currently considering developing a web service that will allow users to easily create a simple help site.
Looking for someone who can help us with prototype development.
The outline of the service is as follows.
Basic specifications of the service
1) Generate a help site
2) Use Google account as user account
3) Manage article data such as FAQs with Google Spreadsheet
4) Store data in Google Drive
5) Publish test site contents to a public site
6) The site has a top page, article list pages, detailed article pages, category list pages, and a search function.
7) Account information is set in the administrator site.
8) Basic responsive support (PC, tablet, smartphone)
How to use the service
1) Log in with your Google account and create an account
2) Copy sample data (article data) in the format of Google sheets to the user's Google Drive
3) At the same time, a test site linked to the Google sheet data is automatically generated.
4) Modify the article data on the sheet and check it on the test site.
5) After registering minimum account and setting information on the administrator site, the site is opened to the public.
6) Data from the test site is reflected in the public site.
7) The public site can be updated with new settings and articles at any time, and can be made unpublished.
The above is the whole image of the final version.
At first, we would like to create a prototype for basic technical verification.
The prototype is quite simple version without the publishing feature.
Requirements are as follows:
(1) Log in with a Google account and create an account
(2) Copy sample data (article data) in the format of Google sheet to the user's Google Drive
(3) At the same time, a demo site linked to the Google Sheet data is automatically generated
(4) Modify the article data on the sheet and check it on the site
(5) On the site, articles can be displayed, category and article lists can be displayed, and (simple) searches of articles can be performed.
Article data (Google Sheets) columns are:
1) Article id (a unique key, which is used for the article url)
2) Parent category
3) Child category
This is the image we have in mind.
Our technical concerns are:
1) Is it possible for the service to get smooth access to the logined google account user's data such as drive and sheet?
2) Is it easy to get the service confirmed by Google in order to get the Google account access?
The proposal by the experienced developer in the field of Google based web services are quite welcome.