We are doing a redesign project for a client. We have .psd files and a style guide from the designer. We will need to take this and create a WordPress theme. We are looking for a developer(s) who can help us with overflow work such as this project and if good work is done, we will bring them much more projects.
* Clean coded theme that uses VC or Beaver Builder and/or ACF Fields.
* No unnecessary plugins (will use Gravity Forms for forms, and a simple slider for slider (not revolution slider)
* Use a starter theme like Underscores for core functionality.
Timeline: The Homepage and Inner-Page template must be done by mid week to show client. The rest of the site should take 7 - 10 days max. We need a developer who is available to work right away and does not have many projects on hand and can prioritize and stick to the schedule and timeline. Please do not take this project on if you cannot deliver.
Templates (our designer has mocked up the following templates):
Homepage = Homepage Template
Aboutus_visual = Inner Page Template (top level inner page)
Advisoryboard_visual = Inner-Inner Page Template (secondary level inner page)
Publications_visual = Publications Template (must be setup like a custom post type, similar to Events, this is the same type of template / format that will show for the Blog). For publications the Read More link should actually link to the corresponding PDF file (this is something that must be added as a Custom Field for Publication articles)
Member Profile = Member Profile template. Before working on this talk to me because there are some changes. The default will be the Member Edit screen and the social feed will be removed. The menu on the left will become a drop down when responsive.
1. Use the style guide to make necessary CSS file.
2. Import necessary posts & data from Old WordPress site
3. Create WordPress theme based on .psd files starting with Homepage.
Use our staging environment. We may work on the site with you at times, so both need access to the admin panel.
4. Homepage and Inner-page template must be done by mid week to show client.
Use Visual Composer or Beaver Builder for individual pages when possible, may also include ACF fields when needed.
5. Use Bootstrap to make the website responsive. Make website mobile 1 column and navigation responsive (hamburger menu) at 1024px.
6. Search functionality for site should work through WordPress search functionality. When the Search Icon is clicked on the header, there should be an overlay where someone can enter in their search terms, and then be sent to the search page. The search results to show on the Inner-inner page template.
7. Right sidebars for Inner-Page & Publication templates should default to drop downs at the top of the page when responsive (screen size < 1024px).
8. For Inner-inner page template, must use some programming JS + Php to create a left sidebar that will show every h2 element in the content and link to it (anchor link so when clicked it will jump down to it). When responsive we would want it to be a dropdown that is fixed to the bottom. Please take a look at this: [login to view URL] for exact example.
9. Install S2members plugin and import user data from previous website.
10. Install BBpress.
11. Create Member search functionality through coding or plugin to be able to search for members by First Name, Last Name, Region and Job Title.
12. Create Membership Profile Page that will be the default page when members login and house the different member pages they have access to ie. Edit Profile, Job Board, Forum, Member Events etc.
Here is a link with full requirements and information: [login to view URL]
As always I will usually totally ignore automatic bids. Please submit a proposal that shows you read this. Previous exp with BBpress and S2 Member a big plus.