We are looking for a Python/ Django developer for a short term project. We need to customize certain features of a web based open source project (CDR Stats) to meet our requirements.
What is CDR-Stats:
CDR-Stats is a web based Call Data Record (CDR) billing mediation platform with call rating and CDR analysis for multiple tenants, and efficiently interrogates millions of CDR data. CDR-Stats provides interface to set up custom alarm triggers, and also has intuitive graphical tools to present call patterns. You can see more [login to view URL] .
Overview of work to be Done:
1. Review CDR Stats code and provide feedback on 5-6 queries that we have regarding the source of the data being presented or configured.
2. Edit Python scripts / code in order to:
(a) Run entire web application (user / admin login) on port 80
(b) Change / hide some of main menu links
(c) Remove CDR-Stats branding / copyright notice from web pages only
(d) Create a jSon based Web API to receive logs data from different locations (currently CDR stats receives the data write directly to PostgreSQL)
(e) Modify interface (front-end and backend + db) to allow user to set up custom alarm triggers to add more options
(f) Add a 4 extra reporting pages
(g) Modify some of the search / filter criteria for reports
3. Document (IMPORTANT): Every python script / code changes done, or code line added must be commented for understanding in case of future development and every step must be duly documented so that progress is tracked.
Note: Detailed Scope of work will be provided to those who show interest.
Freelancer Profile (in order of importance):
1. Have at least 3 years experience with Django/Python
2. Experience with PostgreSQL
3. Fluent English speaker
4. Experience with open source projects
5. Nice to have: Experience with Linux (CentOS/Debian)
6. Experience in using DevOps tools (e.g. GitHub, BitBucket)
7. Past experience in developing and securing multi tenanted web applications
8. Would be nice if you fluency in acquiring data securely from APIs, flat-files and remote DB sources
Note: Whatever your level of experience you **must** be a self-starter and able to work on your own.
Timeline: We are flexible on part-time, however, we require most of the work to be done within the next 2-3 weeks. You should preferably be located in Europe, Middle East, Asia. We are looking for someone who could engage with us more time weekly on short-term and then lessor time weekly on a longer term for on going support if things work well.
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $535 untuk pekerjaan ini
check my django portfolio here: [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience check my django portfolio here: [login to view URL] Proposed Milestones $555 USD - payment