I'm interested in a quiz/exam script. Here's how I see it working:
- User registers
- Once user is a registered member he/she selects a topic to be quizzed on.
- Entrance to topic area will cost and must be paid via Paypal (integration ideal)
- Once user has paid, manual (or auto if possible) access to topic area is provided.
- must be seciton for registered members to purchase access to other topic areas
- Once member has paid and is in the chosen topic area they click 'generate exam'.
- admin must be able to select how many questions are set per topic, i.e. topic 1 exams may have 30 questions but topic 4 exams may only have 20 questions.
- Exam is generated by pulling X amount of random questions from database related to the topic.
- Database must have space for 300 questions per topic
- There will be 10 topic areas.
- All questions are multiple choice with 4 potential answers - 1 answer is correct.
- Admin must have easy access (web access) to database to input questions/answers as well as (obviously) be able to select which topic area the question relates to so the correct questions are pulled form the DB. Also, must have access to edit questions, delete question etc
- When inputting questions into DB, admin must able to categorize the question by type (perhaps ablank text box that admin can fill in) so that the results page can make suggestions i.e. "you got question 14 wrong. We recommend you read up on "Catergory"
- results page is required and mus t display all the following..you scored x out of x, x%, pass/fail, we recommend you read up on xyz,
- Full members area i.e. change password, change name, change email address etc
- user history section where they can see their past results and for which topics the results were achieved.
- full admin section, can see members, sort members by e.g. date registered, amount of exams taken, etc,
- must be able to email members at both individual and bulk level.
- script must be easy to upload, install and setup to 1and1.
- All the above are essential elements of the site so if you feel you will struggle on any of it please don't bid.
- Once other thing, the random questions must be random. I have seen too many sites before where the same questions are pulled from the DB consistently.
Thanks for reading.