We are an online store that sells promotional articles in the UK. I’m designing our webpage with WordPress + WooCommerce and it's going fine, but I need to read information from a plugin and display it in WooCommerce product page.
As you know, WooCommerce only allows to have one price per product, so I'm using 'Bulk Discount Plugin' to have quantity-based discounts for each product. At the moment, I have 5 levels of discount per product, depending on the product's quantity selected by the customer:
* 50 - 99 -----> Discount level 1
* 100 - 249 -----> Discount level 2
* 250 - 499 -----> Discount level 3
* 500 - 999 -----> Discount level 4
* 1000 - 1999 -----> Discount level 5
The 'Bulk Discount Plugin' is working perfectly fine; each WooCommerce product has 5 different levels of discount and the discount percentages are populated from an external source into WooCommerce Bulk Discount tab, using a JSON importer.
Using a PHP snippet, I created a new tab in WooCommerce product page with a table for showing the different discount prices for each product (image attached). What I need to do is to complete my PHP code to do the following things:
1. Read the 5 discount percentages configured in WooCommerce Bulk Discount plugin for each product.
2. Read the WooCommerce price for each product.
3. Multiply the price * discount percentage, to get the 5 different discount prices.
4. Show the results in the HTML table which I already created on the Product page.
I'm attaching images of the table and the plugin to make it clearer.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €30 untuk pekerjaan ini
i saw attached image and i love to work on it ready to start now Relevant Skills and Experience woocommerce, php, html, css Proposed Milestones €44 EUR - 44