We hope to get your best bid on a business to consumer record/CD selling website with a customer frontend and admin backend. On the frontend the customer has a money account. He must add money to this account before he has the ability to order records. The customer is shown a list of records on the frontend and can add records to his basket. When the records are in, the customer gets a notification. He can see which records are ready to be shipped and he can decide to send the records immediately or wait for another week. All processes must be automated, because there is little time for the customer to make the order (about 15 hours including a night).
When everything is done in time, the customer has his records before they are released in the recordshops.
- Create a login by registering (=free)
- Login to his own part of the site
- HTML header and footer of page must be easy to adjust
- Change his invoice address and shipping address and login password
- See his account balance and add funds to his account (through paypal, creditcard, bank transfer (wire transfer) and incasso (gives us the right to retrieve a payment from a Dutch bank account)
- Gets an email and/or SMS notification that he can order records
- Overview of records which can be ordered
- Order records, balance is lowered after ordering
- Overview of records in order
- Gets an email and/or SMS notification that records are ready to be shipped
- Overview of records which are ready to shipped
- Overview of orderhistory and invoice history
- Ship the order by clicking a button. Shipping costs are calculated based on Dutch TPG shippingcosts and are subtracted from account balance.
- Multi languange of the frontoffice must be enabled by using a dictionary table in the database
- Separate admin login
- Upload csv with record details. Customer price must be a variable price based on buy-in price
- Send email/SMS to customers with list of records that can be ordered
- Mail all orders from customers to record disttributor. Orders must be summed up by record.
- Incoming records must be put into the system. Customers then can see which records can be shipped.
- Overview of open orders
- Overview of customers. Selection on shipment, login, first name, last name, discount, total amount ordered
- Adding balance to a customer account
- Setting discount for customer in percentage
- Processing customer order: generate packing slip and invoice. Records are removed from overview of records ready to be shipped in customer front end
- Overview buy-in history
- Overview customer order history
A record or CD has the following specifications which the customer can see in his overview
- cataloguenr = record id (ie. VIO 015)
- label (ie Violence Records)
- description (short description about the record)
- genre (drum&bass, breaks, hiphop)
- format (12", LP)
- weight (in grams)
Thanks for bidding!