This projects contains two parts.
Background: If your work with webpages you know that link to your pages are hard to come by. In order to be legit in your linkbuilding efforts you will have to use a lot of time to find leads and prospects to share or to give you a link.
This project aims to ease that, by giving people the ability to guestpost on other blogs.
I want people to be able to connect to my platform for free. In order to do that I want to use wordpress as a platform. The interested user should be able to install a plugin in order to enlist his or her page.
Project is divided in two parts.
In order to understand the project I will try and describe the flow of actions a person would take to use this.
Publisher = I want to earn money on my blog, having other people guestposting on it.
1. Installs this plugin into wordpress.
2. Opens ADMIN SCREEN --> Sets the price of the guest post
3. Set max number of links per post
4. Adds rules for topics IE no adult, no loan, alcohol and so on...
5. ***Waits for other people to notice the blog in the "page hub"***
6. Gets an email about a request to post a guest post on their blog
7. Logs in to admin, Accepts request
8. Gets an email about a reviewing a guest post draft
9. Logs in to admin and reads through the post, making neccessary changes.
10. Gets an email about accepted changes
11. Log's into admin and posts the guest post
12. Collects the money associated with the guest post.
13. Withdraws money to go and buy something nice.
Linkbuilder = Want´s to build legit links to their pages
1. Registers an account on the page hub
2. Logs in to the page hub.
3. Browses through all pages enlisted in the hub. Checking TR, DR and other metrics
4. Finds a site to post on.
5. Fills account with enough money (stripe, paypal)
5. Send a request to post
6. Get an email that the request has been accepted
7. Logs into the page and starts to write the guest post draft
8. Sends draft for accept
9. Gets an email that the guest post draft has been accepted OR an email with changes
10. Sends new draft for accept
11. Gets an email that the guest post has been accepted
12. Money deducted from account
2. Wordpress plugin
I want people to be able to download my plugin(the one you build) into their wordpress, and that way connect to my platform. Installing the plugin should give them an admin page. Everything entered inside the plugin should be saved in the page hub.
- Notifies page hub about all details, entered in the plugin settings. (se point 1 to 4 in publisher section above)
- Handle request in a secure way(no sql inject, etc.)
- Admin screen to set token, rules, categories, and so on etc. (only if needed)
- Can create post's, edit post's and delete post´s remotely
- Has an admin menu to handle incoming request´s
- Add media remotely?(not secure maybe)
2. Page hub and backend
- Provide user login functionality (login screen) / account management (change password. etc)
- Easy filtering of sites, based upon prices, SEO metrics, and categories that are allowed, number of links per post
- Use stripe to handle payment form users
- Let the user have a bank of credits
- Admin screen for credits, change amount
- Admin screen for metrics
- Screen to write post´s
- Screen to handle interaction with blogowners
Pages to create
- Designed First page
Good looking selling first page
- Login page
- Lost password page
- Master Admin page
- Stripe - Add money to account page
Platform Wordpress Basic functionality
- List all pages that has installed the plugin.
- List posts made bu the logged in user
- Be able to select page to post on then: Create, edit and delete posts via the platform.
- Be able to create post's with links, pictures(add media remotely) and text.
TO THINK OF
The pagehub should be built so that all emails can be turned into notifications inside an app .
If you find it easier to build an app, I´m open to that discussion to.
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2914 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am interested in this project. Let me submit my detailed proposal/ questions shortly. Hope you hold your projects award decision until then. If urgent let me know - I try to make it early. Thanks sebastian