We're a hosting boutique based in Italy and we offer professional email and hosting services for business users. We are searching a PHP expert to develop custom parts of Roundcube Webmail ([url removed, login to view])
Patch the current 0.2 stable release of Roundcube Webmail so that it uses PHP streams for handling attachments.
1. make Roundcube Webmail capable of managing (i.e. copy, download, forward...) attachments of arbitrary size (at least 50 MB), regardless of the memory allocated to PHP (btw, a typical value on our servers is 24 MB);
2. make Roundcube Webmail use a socket connection to Sendmail rather than a slower SMTP connection;
* a RedHat Linux virtual server with the 0.2 stable release of Roundcube installed and working
* Apache 2.0
* Dovecot IMAP 1.1.7
* PHP 5.2.8 as Apache module
* FTP access
1. there's a working patch available for an older version of Roundcube ([url removed, login to view]). While it cannot be applied "as is", it can be of help to the developer.
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
5 freelancers are bidding on average $260 for this job
Fugenx Technologies is a team of experts dedicated to Web development with updates technologies like Ajax, Ruby on rail, Joomla web 2.0 services. Professionals on php, html, xml, java scripting.