This program needs to be web based so that multiple users can access it (maybe using PHP and MYSQL)
I currently sell from an online auction site called bidorbuy.co.za.
I can click a button to export all my sales to spreadsheet format (see example of attached csv file).
I'm not sure exactly how it works, but this is the web site it shows when I click on the 'export button':
[url removed, login to view]
I need the following to happen:
1) Automatically retreive the csv file from my profile on bidorbuy every hour.
2) insert the sale details into a datababase (which I need created)
3) add on the following the following column for 'order status' which includes the following slectable options:
a) pending (default option), (cell color must change orange)
b) paid, to ship (cell colour must change to Red)
c) shipped (cell colour must change to Green)
d) Customer collecting (cell colour must change to Yellow)
e) Waiting to file SNC (cell colour must change to Purple)
f) Payment not received, filed SNC (cell colour must change to Brown)
g) Order cancelled (cell colour must change to Blue)
4) Add another column for 'shipping method' with the following selectable options:
b) speed services
5) Add on another column for 'tracking number'
6) Make a button that I can click on, that will export the following fields to an excel document: 'customer name', 'item description', 'shipping address', 'shipping method'
7) A button to 'print shipping label'
8) An automatic, customized email must be sent to the customer's email address as soon as they win the auction. This will thank them for their order, instruct them to complete the order process on birobuy, and inform them of our bank details
9) An automatic, customized email must be sent to the customer's email address as soon as I select either 'paid' or 'shipping'. The email will include the tracking number and customer's name
10) If status has not changed from 'pending' to 'paid' within 3 days, an automatic, customized email must be sent to customer to remind them to pay
11) If status has not changed from pending to 'paid' within 7 days, then the order must automatically be sorted under 'waiting to file SNC'
12) I should be able to click one button to automatically filter any one of the above mentioned statuses or shipping methods
13) Each order must be able to be clicked on to show the following extra info:
a) A time/date stamp with the history log of the order statuses
b) 'notes from customers' (to paste extra info that customers might have emailed about)