I have a stock status plugin for my ecommerce store already, which you can see here: [login to view URL] This page is being generated with the following shortcode: [sam_woocommerce_custom_stock category="atg" cache="1000"]. So it shows how many items are in stock in each size. For admins and shop managers, it shows the actual number but for everyone else, it shows 5+ if there's 5 or more.
What I'd like is a plugin which generates a page exactly like what you see above but instead of stock numbers, it has the following two shortcodes:
1) [sam_woocommerce_custom_sales category="atg" days="30" cache="1000"] -- this would replace the stock number with the number of sales (orders with status "completed") for that item variation over the last 30 days. I could change the category or number of days to modify the page.
2) [sam_woocommerce_custom_inventoryvelocity category="atg" days="30" cache="1000"] -- this would calculate the daily sales of each variation using the number of days specified and then divide that number into the inventory to tell us how many days inventory we have on hand. As an example, let's say we have sold 10 of a certain item in the last 30 days. That means we are selling .33 per day (over the last 30 days). If we have 20 in stock, then this shortcode should show 60 in this spot as we have 60 days of inventory. I could change the category or number of days to modify the page. If I change the days, then it would get the sales per day over the different period of time.
A few important notes:
1) This plugin is hardcoded to only work with the "Size" attribute on our store. Any product which does not have a size attribute is automatically ignored.
2) For security purposes, I cannot give you access to the store or the server. You will need to create your own test environment to work on this plugin.
3) I will give you the code for the existing stock status plugin once the project is accepted but I won't post it here because I don't want it publicly available. You don't have to use this code if you don't want to but, in case it will help, I can provide it.
4) The plugin uses a WordPress plugin called "Easy Table" to generate the html table. I don't think this plugin is available anymore ([login to view URL]). It still seems to work well though. I will provide this plugin for you so you can install it on your test environment. If you want to use another table plugin, that's fine also, as long as it works well.
5) It isn't incredible important for the plugin to be fast. I will probably be running these reports on an offline version of the site running locally on my computer. Users will not be viewing these reports, the plugin will not even be installed on the live version of the site. It isn't a big deal if it takes several minutes to generate a page. But I'd still like it to be reasonably as efficient as it can be, given the task involved.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $185 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi! I have experiences for 15+ years about IT programming. I have done your proposal quickly and then u will show good result. I want know your detailed schedule. please contact with me. Thanks.