The quality of our code is exceptional, our sites are lightweight and fast, and we build our sites to be scalable so that our client's investment will continue to pay off as technology changes over time.
Southleft is seeking a creative problem solver who would love the challenge of building exclusive, fast, lightweight, and user-friendly websites for clients with novel and ambitious requests. Our ideal candidate for this role would have at least 4 years of experience in web development and a very sharp design sense. You should be able to manage your time well as a remote worker and be self-driven to provide excellent attention to clean coding detail, with the ability to accept feedback and implement positive changes.
You may be ideal for this role if you:
- Available to start the project immediately
- Are highly knowledgeable and well-experienced with WordPress development, Shopify,
- Have a solid grasp of design principles and methods as it relates to user experience and user interfaces.
- Are familiar with Git.
- Have experience with front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Yarn,
- Experience with various CSS methodologies, such as BEM, OOCSS, utility-based, and
SMACSS is a must.
- Are familiar with HTML & CSS best practices and with CSS preprocessors such as
- Possess proficiency in using the Twig templating language (knowledge of other
templating languages is a bonus!).
Are able to:
- Sharply design and develop creative, custom web solutions for our clients’ unique
- Engage in high-level communication with clients and coworkers via video, email,
messaging, and in-person.
- Manage time well as a remote worker and be responsible and self-driven.
- Provide excellent attention to clean coding detail.
- Solve problems independently.
- Smoothly navigate among ongoing projects as timelines and resourcing needs ebb and
- Express kindness and friendliness, listen attentively and respectfully and provide
excellent service to both clients and coworkers.
- Continuously learn, contribute ideas to the team, and accept feedback on work in order
to develop and grow as a web designer.
How many years of experience do you have using WordPress/Shopify/Liquid?
Include your Git profile into your Bid.