For starters this project uses SOAP API which can be found and is well documented here: [url removed, login to view]
I will supply you with two files, these are the SoapClient class and the ObjectMask Class that has already been created by myself.
The API needs to have the following functionaility.
- User / Admin user types
Server List page
- Admin can see all servers
- User sees servers that are assigned to his account
- Should be a link to view server details on this page, and apart from that the hostname, domain, public IP and private IP should be listed
Server information page
- should list hardware information
- should list software information
- should list network information
- This should list servers and include hostname, public bandwidth and private bandwidth usage, as well as predicted usage.
- There should be a link to graphs
- Default page should list for a month time period and be public network, and have options to change to public and also change the timeframe
- The portal should have an option to hard or soft reboot the system, and also have option for powercycle.
- Once the link has been clicked it should ask for confirmation and then reboot.
- It should then ping the server and if its not up within 5 minutes send an email
That is what I want a quote for. If you get the project and you do well there will be A LOT more work. And by that I mean adding on to this and more.