Please read completely before bidding.
It must be SEO optimised and all pages have a meta-description.
Service providers will be able to list their service/products and upgrades/add-ons (possibly from a range constructed by admin).
1)Users will start with their required date of service this will show providers available on that date.
2)they should then be able to narrow this down by location/distance and services.
3)List of service providers returned, order can be altered by distance/ranking/cost.
4)The user can message the service provider (urls and any personal information obscured). The service provider can make a special offer to the user.
5)User can either choose a service provider or let the website/system allocate one.
6)For both options the date, start and end time must be entered to work out cost.
7)Payment can be made by deposit, in full, or monthly.
8)Balance due 30 days before event.
9)Start and end time in 30 minute options.
10)User can sign in or register. Logon and registration with facebook and google should be possible.
11)After each received service the user gets to rate and review the service provider.
12)User should get sms and email reminder and app notification for upcoming service.
state mustard so i know this has been read
Service provider side:
1)Service providers lists their services/products/add-ons, editable text, (no url or numbers) with photos (without text) and video.
2)The profile of the service provider is sent to admin and only active after approval.
3)They list their prices, by hour or event, and can offer add ons from a list with their own pricing.
4)Service providers have their own calendar which is integrated with major calendar providers like google calendar.
5) Each service provider sets their availability to work.
6) Service providers can pay/win the option to be within top 5 sponsored results.
7) Service provider can pay to get a higher in the position. Eg. be in the top 5 for a week.
8) When user is assigned to a job, he/she gets an email, an sms and a notification on the app.
9) Service providers get a reminder of their upcoming tasks by email and sms both one week and one day prior to the event, this must be customisable from backend.
10) Companies can be a service provider, but should be premium-service providers with monthly fee for being a part of the platform. They should have a minimum hourly rate/price.
11) Service provider and admin get a report of income every week so they can get their payments.
12) VAT and taxes are specified in the report and payments.
Pluginhive and woocommerce bookings do most of this stuff, but the time selection is messy.
Note: please specify what kind of CMS and systems you will use.