Overview: To have an online form people can submit prayer requests to a church.
The requests would then get approved (flagged) by a moderator, moderator needs to login. The approval options will be one of three:
1) keep request in system and NOT displayed on website
2) Keep in system and display on website for 7-days
3) deleted because it is not appropriate or spam
All posts that are flagged to be shown on the public website, will be shown for a 7-day period. Visitors need to have the ability to subscribe to new prayer requests, via an RSS feed. (This way, they don't have to come to the website for the latest prayer requests.)
* Public website displaying: they want to emulate the way prayers show up like: [url removed, login to view]
*Public Display: need the public prayer requests to display in a list in sequential order, first in, first out.
* Would like to keep a week's worth of prayer requests viewable. (7-days)
* The process would be: Prayer Request submitted ==> Moderator approves it (to ensure nothing inappropriate gets posted) ==> displays on their website as example above
* NEEDS to be COMPLETED in 2-days!
*Attached is a screen shot of the desired form layout.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $94 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings.. Thank you for taking the time to review our bid. As we have gone through your bid description we would like to work on this project....raady to start
Hi i would like to do this work these are my recently completed project [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] it does not take too much time. thanks and best regards i will be waiting for your reply