We buy advertising on other sites and we need a simple script where users (people we buy advertising space from) can login and see how many impressions ads on their sites have received. Here are the functions for the admin and for the user part of the script.
Admin part of the script:
- Add/remove/modify new users. Need to be able to add simple information about every user like name, address, URL and so on (exact information will be provided for winning bid).
- Add some HTML code for every user. This HTML code is what user will cut and paste on their own sites. When admin ads this code it will simply be visible for that specific user.
- Add stats manually. Admin must be able to add a simple number for every user. User will then see this number when he/she logs in.
- Add stats from excel document. At the end of the month all stats for every user will be updated from an excel document.
User part of the script:
- Log in. Users should just be able to login into their private page. They should not be able to change anything or even signup by themselves. All of that is done manually by admin.
- See their information like address, name, URL and so on.
- See the stats (that admin has added).
- See the HTML code they need to cut and paste on their own sites.
This script is simple to make and we want pay too much for it. But winning bidder will get smaller or bigger jobs if we are satisfied with the work. No payment in advance. Payment trough escrow. Generic answers will mostly be ignored.