1. Works with multiple domains
2. Works with multiple operators
3. Operator can request to chat with visitor
4. Visitor can request to chat with operator
5. When operator is typing, the vistor will see animated bubbles
6. When vistor is typing, operator will see preview of text
7. Timeout for chat request after 2 minutes then other party will get notice that they are unavialable
8. If visitor requests chat a modal window will popup for operator with browser notification and sound until 2 minute timeout, or operator has rejected or accepted chat.
9. Operator will only receive notification of chat request if it is correct domain. All operators that are online will receive notification until timeout or 1 operator has accepted. Only 1 operator can chat with a specific vistor at a time (1 operator can chat with multiple visitors at 1 time).
10. Operator can nudge visitor to chat without asking to chat.
11. Operator and visitor can cancel chat request before chat has been accepted.
12. If all operators for a specific domain are offline, the visitor will get a mail form with mail icon for chat bubble (bottom of visitor screen).
13. Operator and visitor can end chat at anytime.
14. Operator and visitor can send files under 5MB.
15. Operator can turn on and off if online or offline with button. If online visitor will see chat button at bottom of screen. If offline visitor will see mail button at bottom of screen.
16. Visitor is tracked with sessions not cookies