This is very simple php project. I have a website and would like to add a new section which will be for marketing material.
This new section will have 8 categories. All material should be stored in mysql (referenced)
So the fist part would be to setup a table (mysql) with the following fields:
• ID – This will be a unique number
• Category – will identify which section it belongs to (this should be a drop down)
• Title – Title (I thing it’s self explanatory)
• Description – (I thing it’s self explanatory)
• Rank – which level it should be listed on the page
• Keywords – this would be a spot where I could enter a few keywords pertaining to the article so that it is searchable
• Image path
• PDF path
1. I would like for you to setup a control panel page (in php) where I could add stuff to the mysql table.
2. setup a search future so that visitors can search for articles (by ID, Title or Keyword)
3. setup the actual code on a page that will display all articles
I would also like to add this future that [url removed, login to view] has on their website. [url removed, login to view];qu=dvd+r&qxt=home&display=col&dclksa=1