We need a simple, mobile compatible (responsive design), wordpress cms page, with product catalog functionality (without an online store, only catalog). One column layout. Logo (or company name) and phone number in the header (always visible). In the footer address and payment information. Site color - lite grey or blue or green, template can choose yourself, or we can recommend.
Front page with a slider, few sell out items from catalogs, few latest need to know records.
Trailers for rent - catalog. Trailers for sell - catalog. Trailer Parts - catalg. Need to know - useful information for clients, like blog post. Friends - logos with a short description and link. Contacts - All contact information and active google maps map.
Site speed - will be tested on [url removed, login to view] and need to be not less 80 of 100 for mobile and desktop versions. Site mobile compatibility - will be tested on [url removed, login to view] and need to be no problems. Site security - will be tested on [url removed, login to view] and need to be free of high and medium risks. All information on site (names, texts, pictures) need to be changeable in cms (no hardcoded info in php files). Functionality will be comparable to [url removed, login to view]
1. We or you choose theme to work with, suitable for both, freelancer and recruiter. 2. We send starting info for site, you make first site version. 3. We sent comments what need to be changed in frontend or functions, you make next site version. 4. When page is created (suitable for recruiter) - we transfer 70% of project price, you upload site in our server. 5. After warranty period (3 months), if all found bugs is fixed, we transfer the rest 30% of project price.
79 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €201 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI I M 100% CONFIDENT FOR THIS PROJECT AWARD ME RIGHT NOW!!! I am ready to start this immediately. I am extremely eager and ready to go. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.