The final version of the product to provide consumers with digital receipts when buying using their credit/debit cards. The process is after creating an account and registering the personal information (phone No, email and credit card used in daily purchases) in the website, the consumer then will be able to have his receipts - with every purchase - digitalized and saved for future needs (e.g. warranty). From the retailer side, however, when the purchase is made by a card the POS then send a receipt copy to the website where the client then can be identified by the card registered and the receipt stored in his account. So to say that the cards information are saved in PCI DSS secured environment.
For further detail visit Storebox ([login to view URL] & [login to view URL] ) as we are developing similar idea.
1. Designing a software that serves the purpose and complies with PCI DSS standards.
2. using Node js or python as the main programming language.
3. creating database to store clients’ data.
4. Building RESFful or GRaphQL essential APIs
5. Installing the server if needed.
6. Building apps in Ionic framework to export to IOS and Android
7. Install the SSL in my server.
Tems of agreement
1. Two months of technical support.
2. $50 is dedicated for every day passing the deadline.
3. Delivering the source files and codes.
4. Allow sufficient time to review and test the works done.