Our organization is growing quickly, and we’re looking for new instructors for our Software Development programming class. You will teach programming using our award-winning, already-built, proven curriculum to 6-12th graders completely online. There’s nothing for you to do except bring your English skills and be able to understand/teach the material clearly.
Position: Software Development (PHP/SQL) Instructor
Pay: Begins at $35/hour
Note: Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
We’ve been in business for 10+ years, and have 5-star reviews:
★★★★★ on Yelp
★★★★★ on Facebook
★★★★★ on Google +
The benefits are as follows:
• The schedule & hours are flexible, and you’ll be able to teach from your home. Everything is done online, completely remote, so you can do everything from the comfort of your place.
• Earn an extra source of income and additional work experience
• If you are a good instructor, we would love to work with you again. We do classes year-round and have multiple classes going on all year
• Zero cost to you. All the software has already been purchased, and we will work with you to install everything
What we’re looking for:
• Instructor be proficient in the 2 back-end programming languages: PHP/SQL
• Instructor will need to be able to read the set curriculum, explain programming concepts and answer questions in English, & can speak the language clearly
• Instructor will be teaching on the weekends; classes are held 1x/week, each class is 3 hours, for 15 weeks at a set time every week (class is 45 hours total). We also have summer classes that are 3x a week on M/W/F as well and looking for instructors for both.
• Most students are located in California, United States, so the class will be held at some time from 9:00am PST – 9:00pm PST on the weekends. The time is still being finalized. Please keep this in mind if you are from another country/timezone.
• Access to a computer setup that has two screens (example: laptop + external monitor or desktop with 2 monitors)
• All you need is a computer + internet to do this work
*Email kevin@[login to view URL] with the subject line: “Applying for Software Development Instructor”
*Please include your qualifications/resume/CV.
*Please include a 30 second - 1 minute clip (Audio or Video) of you explaining any programming concept
*Please make sure your Skype ID, email, number is included, and you’ll receive a reply within 24 hours.