We have the need to create a spot the ball style game, we will happily provide examples. (see images attached)
The base site is written in PHP (with a MySQL backend) and uses session storage to store the details.
- It must be mobile friendly
- Read the cart contents from the session (a class exists for the cart we're using making this simple)
- Display a list of the prizes and the quantity of tickets the user has added to the cart
- Allow user to place & remove their marks on the image accurately tracking the XY coordinates for each ticket
- Ideally the user will have the option for drawing basic lines on the image, this can be discussed
- The competition details will be provided via PHP functions (end date/name/image location etc)
- The ability to store the XY position for each mark with a unique ID & prize ID in the session so that we can iterate through the choices on the next page with prices before taking payment.
There shouldn't be the need to integrate with anything else as it's already written. In a nut shell it needs to read the PHP session and then output to the session with the users chosen positions.
We would love to see any examples of similar projects you may have worked on.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £504 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I seen your requirement with the attachment files and we will do your requirement according to your requirement so can you come online and lets discuss more? thanks gautam
hello, there Your job is very interest to me. I have enough experience about PHP, Mysql, responsive web design. Please send me a message to discuss in detail. Thanks. Victor N.