• [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] turn any XML file I have in a server folder into a HESK ticket. IT uses the <trackingid> from the XML file and makes that the trackid in the Hesk DB.
• Currently if multiple XMLs contain the same <trackingid> the logic in [login to view URL] calls it a duplicate, and doesn’t write it to the DB
• I am wanting the script to see a duplicate, and turn it into a hesk_replies table entry
• In testing this myself, I noticed the hesk_replies are linked by ‘id’ and not ‘trackid’, so I was unable to create this logic myself.
• I need the [login to view URL] script updated to allow for duplicates, and to either append the content of the XML into the message body of the ticket, or turn all duplicate <trackingid> into replies within the ticket
• I want a user to be able to search the ticket number and see every entry associated with the ticket
o Sometimes a ticket could have 4 different events, thus creating 4 XMLs, all linked to the same trackingid, but will have different content in the body of the XML
Hello. I have specialized in developing API using php. Esepcially, I am familiar with XML and SQL database. I have checked your files and I can do it in a day. Thanks, Irina.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $156 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can start work right now and can finish this project tonight. I am a good at php and sql. I am a full time developer and working at home so, I can provide fast work. please contact me. Thanks. Jovan