Posted at 9:11pm, US, Colorado Mountain Time
* No automated, template-like, bids will be considered - they will be reported as spam. In your bid show that you have done similar work. Talk about the project, not your skills.
* Qualified bids will be reviewed and evaluated after 8 hours.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English is important.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH; there is no standard control panel, no local downloading of the file system. You can sign in via SSH and work with my sample/demo installation.
DataTables Editor is used to manage (administration) users who have signed up, registered for a membership service. I already have a custom frontend registration function and a backend admin forms managed with datatables. We also record some user history such as browser, operating system and location in a table along with pages visited..
What we need now is to integrate the registration system with a subscription system (Stripe) and incorporate methods to make it impractical for subscribers to share usernames/passwords, possibly with the help of account history/actions, cookies, sessions. I have a loose version of this working.
Paid subscriptions will be for 1 year, autorenewal by default
There might be need for discounts such as a 10% coupon discount
Subscriber can request cancellation - but it will need to be approved by an administrator, the business owner.
Two types of subscriptions:
* Single user - subscriber can only access the system from one device at a time.
* Future - program needs to be scalable so that in the future it can be modified so that a business can purchase a multiple type subscription account where the subscribing business can purchase perhaps 4 subscriptions and will have the ability to manage the usernames/passwords of the child accounts.
I call this single-device restriction lockdown. Think in terms of the security offered through the portal when you sign into your bank account. If you sign in with an unrecognized device/location you are required to go through a registration/confirmation process (email).
For single users if you attempt to sign in from a new device/location the system will lock out the first device/location.
Aside from these type subscriptions the system will need to be versatile enough so that we can add some options to sell paid advertising (PPC or monthly price) ads in the future.