We partner with a number of web companies in the holiday property space as an affiliate. Each of these partners has between 500 - 1,500 properties on their books. Due to the volume of properties, we are struggling to transfer enough of them onto our own website.
We need an external support person to scrape images from the partner site (our contract permits us to do this), transfer the images, resize them, rename them and store them in a pre-agreed set of folders.
Initially we want to trial 10 properties. If this works then we will want to run batches of 100 properties. For each property, we need this person to do the following:
1. Scrape 12 images from an image gallery URL (we will provide this list)
2. Store in in jpg or png format
3. Ensure each image has a title that contains the following information that describes the photo. This should be automatically contained when an image is downloaded:
i. Property name, e.g. Charterhouse
ii. UK County, e.g. Somerset
iii. UK Town, e.g. Cheddar
iv. Image description, e.g. Open Plan kitchen
All the above information should already be in the download file when the images are transferred.
4. Resize each image to a minimum size of 1920x1080 pixels (scaled proportionally)
5. Store and transfer the images for each property in separate folder that has the same name as defined above
6. Transfer folders to us via a free filesharing application: Googledocs or WeTransfer
Please quote price per folder of 12 images for a total of 2000 property folders
Payment will be made as and when each 100 properties has been transferred in a satisfactory manner.
51 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £145 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I can upload bulk images, resize them and name them. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
Hello sir, i have read your project requirement and we understand and we can start work with my 8 members team, just give us one chance we will do our best,thanx
Dear sir, I can do this image task with good quality as you expected. I am an experienced freelancer as well. Let us discuss to start. Best Regards, Jaikumar