Hello. This project will require Freelancers to have access to both a Google Home (or Mini) and a Raspberry Pi (>= ARMv7).
Background info –
1. Loxberry: I have a device called a Loxberry. It is a Raspberry Pi with a custom firmware image (similar to Raspbian lite). It has been coded by developers as an extension to a home automation system.
2. ‘Google Assistant Relay’: This is an existing Text-to-Speech project hosted on GitHub. It uses the Google Assistant API and is coded for x64_64 or ARMv7 processors.
3. I have no idea when it comes to Linux.
Your challenge –
1. Get a Raspberry Pi,
2. Flash it with the Loxberry image,
3. Install ‘Google Assistant Relay’,
4. Create a readme on how you did it.
The successful Freelancer will able to send POST commands (using Postman as a substitute for my home automation system) with a defined text field to the Loxberry and have the Loxberry forward that text as a voice broadcast by the Google Home.
The 'Google Assistant Relay' should be set up to run automatically on subsequent reboots of the Loxberry.
Your readme would include how to create the correct directory structure, what SSH commands to run etc. Treat me as a complete Linux noob and I should be able to follow your successful example.
I would like to have someone deliver the instructions and any code within 4-6 weeks from acceptance of the project.
Resources (some in German, use Google Translate) –
a. Loxberry Image and installation -
b. Google Assistant Relay development thread -
[login to view URL]
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1264 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear ! I'm ready for your Job this is owner able for me I'm work for you and complete it in professional way. Looking forward with you. Regards: Softwebroyal