Ticket Management system, icloud based service provider subscriptions:
Most of the project will be based modules ( every Tap almost separate module ) and templates , the project will have 2 admin portals , one for the supper admin and a second for the normal admin . it will contains:
1. Login Page / front page – to have user name and password logging page , including login with their Google or facebook account
[login to view URL] – to have fields to enter customers information such name , full address , email , Phone etc.
3. Quotation / Invoices - to create fields (Template quotation to be created in the admin page ) for the quotation where can be with a click of button converted to invoice (Template invoice to be created in the admin page) – standard fields
[login to view URL] – most important so to be able us the entered data for invoicing, marketing , and reports , It will have fields to enter or choose from or to book a computers or hardware (fields like brand , serial number , model etc.), and must have signature capture where people can sign by mouse or using tablets or touch screen devise (Digital signature ) . be able to assign the service they would like from drop down menu or ticking a box .
It will have submenu to sort tickets as 1. all tickets , 2. open tickets , 3. closed tickets, and Buttons as search option, order parts , create quotation and email it . Search option defined by email , name , ticket ID or post code
To be able to take a picture of the hardware and convert it to low resolutions jpg. To be able to edit , update , print tickets . To send email upon booking the hardware to clients with his or her booking information .
To have option to tick to be able to send and resend email update of the status of the repair To be able to enter the repair expected time and with colour Green if still with the repair time and red if passes the time . (open for suggestions) To highlight the status of the ticket with colours and keep track of the unfinished tickets
5. A . Diary. - it is a custom module and most important one in this project - to able to click on time and add information for each engineer or managers . and notes etc 5. Parts / services
6. Marketing - to link this module to the website so it will update the technical blog direct .
7. Reports : to give a report data on employee performance , number of tickets done , and so on .
8. Admin : to have the following admin settings and modules , templates 8.1 Store Settings 8.1.1 General setting - setting for the store (Business name , Contact Information , tax %, Time zone , language , Tax No (VAT) , Logo (image to upload ) 8.1.2 Manage Store – to be able to activate / deactivate / delete with action buttons . 8.2 Employees (users) - 8.2.1. manage Employees (add , edit , delete and add role ) , and to have the employees as a list . 8.2.2 Role Permission - to be able to assign the level of security from Access , edit and delete information . 8.3. Templates : it will have the invoice , quotation , tickets , customer templates , template must be flexible , mean you can add fields , picture . logo . and to have parts and service (part number , model number , price ) templates . 1. Tax , to have options to add standard tax and exempt tax 2. Email and Notifications - to have the following setting to enable or disable by ticking box and then SAVE the settings . Email receipt to customer when a new repair ticket is created Email Invoice to customer when a repair or the service is completed Email assignee when a new repair is assigned Email store-admin when the ticket over due or completed. Notify customer when special/ out of stock part is received Send SMS to customer when a new repair ticket is created Send SMS to customer when a repair is completed project must be clean and nice buttons , some designs layout will be suggested . we will give the full details once we are happy with your presentation !! , there are 2 PDF files with details
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1465 untuk pekerjaan ini