We need a high end developer to complete our travel acommodation website, the project is 2/3 done and is built in Wordpress, PHP and MYSQL database. We are only interested in freelancers with experience in connecting complex travel APIs.
Our main website currently allows users to rent vacation rentals from friends and friends and was built on the platform Social Engine with additional modules and modifications.
We have started building a new part of the website which we need a developer to complete. Here we are selling properties for rent which are not connected to friends, instead the site looks and acts like a traditional vacation rentals website e.g. [login to view URL]
The designs for all the work described below are complete and are available as Illustrator eps files, plus any buttons or logos required. The new part of the website has been built in Wordpress as a frontend with backend PHP and MYSQL database.
The property listing data will come from 2 main sources: Rentals United API and MyFriendsRoom listings which are created in the Owners Area of the website.
There is still some work left to be done on the website which is summarised below. A detailed brief and designs are available
1. The website will be connected to the Rentals United API with regular updates coming from Rentals United such as pricing and availability (PARTIALLY DONE)
2. Property Location – used for property searches (PARTIALLY DONE)
3. Property Reviews and Admin Review Management
4. Wish List
5. Currency (PARTIALLY DONE)
6. Book Now box (PARTIALLY DONE)
7. Message Owner page
8. Booking page
9. Booking payment
10. Sign in, Sign up and User database (DONE but may need work)
11. Admin in Wordpress (DONE but needs work)
13. Owner’s Area – This has been built but the following parts are missing:
a. Property reviews list
b. Enquiries list
c. Bookings list
d. Photo upload – (DONE but needs work)
14. Guest Area – This needs to be built and it is almost identical to the Owner’s Area but there are less tabs and there are small amends (mostly text) to each page
15. Notification emails