We are a specialist CPR training company and we are looking to extend our existing basic and static website functionality by offering on-line course registration and payment (via pay pal or cheque via post).
This project is for PHP scripts, not a website redesign.
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer that has done this or similar before, who knows how to architect and build this on-line system and what the issues and considerations are.
We want users to be able to
1) browse for courses by course type/location/date.
2) Check course availability and register on-line for a course(s)
3) Take payment on-line for the course, or temporally hold course until cheque arrives/clears.
4) email course confirmation to students/and cpr-courses admin
5) take bookings for individual or group enrolment ( group enrolments may be entitled to discount ( like 12 students for price of 10 or standard 20% discount )
6) take bookings for on-site training ( their location, not ours)
7) the system should not take bookings for courses that are full.
1) We must be able to add, delete, change courses, and there content, prices, locations.
2) receive emails for all confirmed bookings
3) be able to run a printable list of current and past courses bookings, by date range/course type
1) must fit into existing website look and feel.
2) must be very easy to use for customers and admin
We have immediate budget to start this project, responses will be judged by previous experience of similar projects and price.