(*This project was posted earlier but more has been worked out on exactly what is needed since that time).
In simple terms what is needed is to upgrade a long-term functioning Opencart 1.5.6 website to Opencart 3.x while preserving all key data (order history, customer, products, product images, geo settings, dates etc) and fixing mixed content errors that are preventing SSL certificate from being used.
A new 3.x template has been purchased and will be provided.
The website in question is [login to view URL]
1. Upgrade current website to current stable version of Open Cart 3.x.
2. Existing products, categories and links maintained.
3. All prior order and customer information maintained.
4. Basic settings maintained (Tax, Zones, Currency etc).
Open Cart 3.x template has been purchased.
Open Cart 3.x versions of current extensions purchased (will be purchased and supplied as needed).
Modules/extensions to update or purchase:
- Price based shipping
- Product manager
- Specials manager
Things that need to be preserved:
- Order history (customer name, invoice number, order ID, products purchased, dates, etc).
- Products - images, description, prices, categories, links etc
- Localization - Currency, Tax, Geo Zone, etc
- Price based shipping formulas if possible
Template modifications to preserve if possible:
(Apparently Opencart 3.0 does not use the old tpl files? If so whatever needs to be done. Otherwise I will work it out myself)
- Footer business name and contact info - this is done in [login to view URL] in 1.5.6.
- Statcounter code - my stat tracking program. Currently also in footer.tpl.
- Invoice layout (if possible). I modified the invoice and associated templates so they showed things properly and made sense for my customers.
Things that need to be fixed:
- Free SSL. With Hostgator I have a free SSL certificate. All I have to do is add a note in my .htaccess file to force usage. However, when I try to do this it would not work due to the mixed content errors that are returned when checking on https://www.whynopadlock.com. Possibly Opencart 3.0 and the new template may solve this automatically.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $229 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am highly interested to upgrade Opencart old version to new version. I am a full stack website developer. I have more than 5 years experience. I will make sure the best quality service. Thanks