I currently have a simple website hosted on Duda. I want to upgrade my website with 5 sections with the following content:
(1) home page - I just need to modify the content on the current page
(2) about - we can use the existing content
(3) grant proposals - I will have a few new pages for this
(4) grant search - I would like to have a grant search engine on this portion
(5) business accelerator - I will have a few pages of content for this.
The most challenging aspect is the "grant search" piece. I would like to have some free grant listings, popuIated using XML feeds (APIs) and then also have a membership area with access to additional grant listings. The additional grant listings will be provided in an Excel file. There will be a few hundred grants to start with but eventually this will increase to over a 1000.
It seems like Duda is not the right platform for this because it is not for a large amount of content. So, I believe that I need to switch to a Content Management System (CMS). It might be best to store the grant entries in a database and display the results on a dynamic page. Please see the attached doc for project details.