I’ve got a Wordpress site with some customization done in the theme’s functions.php. One of the main purposes of these customizations are to query an external MySql database that contains 22 million+ records.
I have since scraped these codes out of the [login to view URL] & converted them into 7 different plugins. The plugins work fine provided that I don't upgrade the Wordpress theme. My ultimate goal is to make these plugins be compatible with any theme.
The end results that I would like to see are as follows:
1. To be able to update / change my theme effortlessly.
2. To make the searches more user-friendly by providing "suggestions" as the user is keying in a keyword (similar to the experience you'll get while doing a Google search).
3. To maintain Wordpress as my Content Management System.
4. To increase the size of the external MySql database to 40 million+ records.
5. To improve the speed of the queries.
I will give you my database structure, plugins & the [login to view URL] to study. Please tell me if my expectations are reasonable. If you have read everything, kindly reply with “dgr lives forever” otherwise I will not entertain your bid. Kindly revert with a precise plan.