NOTE: only doing business with people who have read the requirements and can answer direct answers. Must have high rating.
Background: the variant site builder is a drag and drop offline site design tool (you will get this included in the project, no need to build, we have the license from Themeforest). This project is a simple version that should do this:
- User can register with username, email and password
- User can login with username and password
- If the user is logged in he will see the variant start site; \variant\[url removed, login to view] (see attachment)
1. Variant site builder is loaded. The user create his site. Now on the top right corner a SAVE button should be there. Clicking this button will SAVE the design that is created.
NOTE: by default the variant site builder has the EXPORT functionality and solution to save a file to .variant. This file is for local/offline use only. I need a solution that the saved file Is working online.
NOTE: not only the .variant file should be save but also the HTML file should be generated after the SAVE (this function is there too already but I now a manual action). The save HTML should be saved in the Users personal folder:
\user\userID\here the HTML file and the .variant
2. SAVED file should be automatically be loaded when the site builder is opened next time.
This means; when I open the url the next time in any location or browser again, the saved design is automatically loaded again.
NOTE: for the login/registration stuff can a Github source or whatever being used. As long it is up-to-date code in PHP and clean.
Example: [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: designs for the login parts are not needed in this phase. First lets test this will all work and more phases can be added.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $224 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have great experience to provide web design, development services to all kinds of small, medium and large enterprises. Please order with confidence. we are the real deal! Lets come on chat box !!!!!!