I operate a couple of forums that use [url removed, login to view] to collect payments from members using vBulletin's paid subscription system. Currently, if I want payment to be recurring, I have to log in to [url removed, login to view] and make a payment recurring, and set the recurring period and amount. I then have to adjust the vBulletin Paid Subscription to match Authorize.net. Then, if a member want's to cancel, I have to log in to [url removed, login to view], look up their transaction and cancel it. I then have to log in to vBulletin and adjust the member's paid subscription through the date of payment in Authorize.net.
There have been many requests for vBulletin to add recurring billing support for Authorize.net. The reason, from what I understand, that these requests have not been fulfilled is that [url removed, login to view] requires that the credit card information of the member be stored on the server, and vBulletin doesn't want to be responsible for code that stores credit card information.
However, with the introduction of Customer Information Manager (CIM) [url removed, login to view] it appears that you can now manage a subscription using only a unique customer identification number:
"How CIM Works
Your Web site integrates to CIM via an Application Programming Interface (API). Through the API, you can create, view, update and delete customer profiles that include billing, payment and shipping information. When a transaction is processed, a customer profile is created and stored on our secure servers. You receive a Customer Reference ID for that particular customer profile. From then on, you need only submit the Customer Reference ID in place of all customer information, including billing, payment and shipping information.
Combining CIM with Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) will make it possible to manage recurring billing transactions from within vBulletin without storing credit card numbers on the server."
I understand that vBulletin can be slow to implement changes, so I would like to present this as a Product challenge. Please provide proof of your vBulletin experience and hopefully experience with [url removed, login to view]'s APIs.
The terms are as follows:
1. We will enter into a work contract specifying scope and timing of the project.
2. I will retain rights to the code, and may choose to sell the Product once it is developed.
3. Payment will be made into [url removed, login to view] in full. You will receive full payment once a fully functional Product has been delivered.
4. You should be available to be contacted by telephone - and overall not be a shady character. I will want you to update the Product for future versions, and of course will pay you for each update.
The scope of the Product is as follows:
1. Uses the AIM method of payment collection, as well as ARB and CIM APIs from Authorize.net. The product should work both with credit card payments and echeck payments.
2. The Product is installable without file edits. Is fully templated, etc. In other words, it is a fully developed Product, and not simply a series of file and template edits.
3. It is easily configurable from within the AdminCP.
4. The member can request a paid subscription, select the option, enter their billing information, etc. and receive an email receipt as well as an onscreen confirmation all from within https://www.mydomain.com.
5. The member may cancel their subscription and behind the scenes using CIM, vBulletin will cancel the ARB subscription with Authorize.net.
6. Although billing information is passed through my server to [url removed, login to view] and responses are received, no billing information is stored on my server.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1082 untuk pekerjaan ini
dear sir, we are the leaders in web [url removed, login to view] than 500 project running [url removed, login to view] technical [url removed, login to view] with latest technology [url removed, login to view],php,xml,msxml,java,c# etc. looking forward to your valua Lagi