We are looking for a RegEx expert to help us. In order to know what sites we looking to scrape you have pm me. You then may place your bid accordingly.
It is also helpful if you have examples of some previous site scraper projects you have worked on.
1. Download [url removed, login to view]
2. Download [url removed, login to view] for example of output.
1. This scraper is to find the value of vehicle rental at 7 day, 14 day and 21 day hires for selected vehicles on selected sites
2. Note - these are **NOT** the real websites to crawl, so do not bid until you find out the name of the sites from me via private message.
3. Start Location: For form submission - the pickup location of the vehicle
4. End Location: For form submission - the dropoff location of the vehicle
5. Select Vehicle: Can select up to 4 cars - we can type the name of the vehicles we want to search (The name is unique; eg not Ford Fairlane, not 'sedan')
6. Select Website: Can select up to 4 websites to crawl - these will contain the selected vehicles above
7. Email Address: The final report is an excel spreadsheet sent to this email address.
8. Submit: This is where you work your Regex skills. You crawl the selected sites:
- grab the rates for a selected vehicle
- go the selected website
- get 7,14,21 day hire rates at the first of each month for the select vehicle for selected location
- get the rates for either the next 12 months after the current month, see spreadsheet
- repeat the steps for the next selected vehicle and next selected site
- the output should be in the format of the excel spreadsheet here.
- the output is emailed to the address above