Create PHP triggers/cron jobs that send emails to users when:
- new user created a new account, but has not logged in <5 days since they created this new account (we will type text that allows us to persuade them to log in, seek help, etc).
- user has not filled in >10 word counts on their user profile (send out reminder every 2 weeks)(Like "Potential customers are more likely to click on your profile when they see pictures and descriptions").
- user has filled in >10 word count (like "Great job! Thanks!")
- user has not checked boxes on the categories where they want email alerts (send out every 30 days)
- user has not chosen a winner (send out reminder to choose winner; email GET summary of price quotes received. Shows "recommended" winners to choose, which is based on this order:
1st: Whether bidding supplier paid for extra services for being recommended to customer
2nd priority: supplier rating
3rd Priority: Supplier price).
- winner has not filled in their Paypal email address. This is important to buy and sell on our site.
- user has not deposited money to pay the winner.
We have a shared hosting account. Its a Wordpress website.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $53 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have 3.5 years experience in PHP and wordpress development. I would like to work on your project and with this I assure you that I will provide bug free solution. Feel free to contact. thanks