We're looking for a tool that works with viagogo´s marketplace to price ticket inventory by monitoring events and adjusting the pricing of these via a set of specific rules.
The tool should have the following features:
- Integrate the viagogo account into the system and sync all processes automatically to there website
- Be able to monitor and price thousands of events going by the prices set by competitors.
- Be able to change the prices in real time through our existing Viagogo account, by [login to view URL] or by a method suggested by you?
- Each listing of tickets to have a specific set of rules which can be changed per listing such as, ignoring prices under/over a certain amount (min/max price), ignoring single tickets, ignoring certain blocks, price according to ticket type (Standing/Seated/Lower Tier/Upper Tie/Or specific section(s)).
- Prices set online to beat the price its competing against by 1cent/1pence, or by a percentage such as 10%.
- cool down (when too many repricings in a period of time happen), botvsbot, no repricing when out of stock
- Send notifications when pricing hits the upper or lower limit that is already set for each listing.
- had a statistic count how many repricings are made.
We're open to suggestions and we're happy to hear about your suggestions on how you think that this program should be bulit.
The price is set as it is, however i would be willing to pay over the stated amount in order to get something that looks and feels right.