Hi, I am currently building my WordPress website and I need a voice recording plugin very similar to this one :
[login to view URL]
(Github: [login to view URL])
Voice recording plugin should be able to the following:
- Display a sentence to read. Once user has read it aloud and hit "Stop", it should show a new sentence.
- "Record" "Stop" "Retry" button
- Once "Stop" button is hit and recording is finished, it should save a .wav file on the server. I want to choose the location and filename in the plugin. Filenames should increment for each new .wav file
- A playlist of all the recordings with their respective sentences at the bottom so users can listen to their recording
- Playlist should have "Play" and "Delete" buttons
- Waveform in the background which changes as user speaks
- (Optional: Background noise cancellation)
Here is another example: [login to view URL]
But the problem with this plugin is that I cannot save the .wav file on the server and I cannot change sentences.