We need to design a voip asterisk call whitelist filter
Principle of work:
1. Receive all calls comming from IP=.... if CLD (the called number) has a Prefix=..., and remove the Prefix.
2. Compare the CLD with the whitelist tables.
3. If CLD belong to whitelist table, then send the call back to IP=.... with Prefix=...
4. If CLD do not belong to whitelist, the send the call back to IP=... with Prefix=...
Note: Whitelist table should have the following:
1. We should be able to create new whitelist tables.
2. We should ba able to assign a code for each table, means if CLD starts with one code then search Table-1, if CLD starts with other code then search Table-2
1. Whitelist table should contain only one column
“CLD”, to save time in retriving CLD
2. Add bulk numbers (Upload CSV file)
3. Export bulk numbers (Export CSV file)
4. Delete one or more records
5. Search All table for CLD