=== fixed price of $15: any other higher offers will be ignored! ===
I have an already running website (which I do not want to modify at all) and a .COM domain addressed to it, and now I have a .CH domain that has to show exactly the same content the .COM has, and additionally show a text box on the bottom.
What i need is:
- On a new hosting i have you will create a website page compound of a translucent frame (or whatever) and a text box on the bottom (the text i will be giving you later). Inside this translucent frame, it will be shown the COM site "incrusted", so that a visitor to CH site will see exactly the content of the COM site plus the text box on the bottom.
- Be aware, that i don't want to touch anything on the COM side (which is running on another Server)
- This project is, because there' a main COM that advertises our products worldwide, but when a visitor tips on the browser the CH domain then he will be seeing the main COM content but also with a text (in his language) giving him advice of whatever. So, i can use this concept for other local domains answell that point to my COM, and when requiring changing any content on my COM, the local sites will not be affected at all.
- Please notice, that this frame (or whatever other solution you may choose) must not be blocked by browsers and has to get automatically re-dimensioned according to the end device that will call this site (computer, mobile phone, ... linux, windows...)
- I have a server where you can upload the code for the CH domain.
- For the CH domain, you will create two mail addresses
Thanks in advance for your participation.