I am the owner of a small web development agency in the UK. We specialise in web application development, particularly using Yii2, Laravel or Phalcon frameworks. I am looking for a developer who has good OOP knowledge and most importantly is very thorough with testing.
Could any developer interested in working with us please include answers to the below questions when they get in contact:
- In MVC, please describe what the M, the V and the C should do?
- Give an example of when you would query the database from a view.
- You have a class method 'getPropertiesForUser' that returns all 'Property' objects for a 'User. How would you ensure that the object passed to the method is a valid 'User' object?
- You have an AJAX request that takes a very long time and interrupts the user experience of your application. What should you do?
- Why should you try to avoid using constants in a PHP application?
72 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £13/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
"MVC : Its model view controller that use for user interfaces " Hello, How are you? Yes i am expert in web application development . Check my profile . Can we talk in detail about it? Thanks Shweta
Dear British employer! how are you? I am yukai. I am a senior php full stack developer, laravel master. I will strive for your success. Hope you the best luck in everything you do. See you soon, kindly regards...