iexpected to set up a Linux server with good security settings, a running web server, and deployment of my project that I attached .
I need The IP address and SSH port . The complete URL to your hosted web application from you
Also I need the contents of the grader user's SSH key .
I need web applications running live on a secure web server.
By using amazon lightsail instance.
Make the server secure by using Update all currently installed packages.
4. Change the SSH port from 22 to 2200. Make sure to configure the Lightsail firewall to allow it.
5. Configure the Uncomplicated Firewall (UFW) to only allow incoming connections for SSH (port 2200), HTTP (port 80), and NTP (port 123).
Warning: When changing the SSH port, make sure that the firewall is open for port 2200 first, so that you don't lock yourself out of the server. When you change the SSH port, the Lightsail instance will no longer be accessible through the web app 'Connect using SSH' button. The button assumes the default port is being used. There are instructions on the same page for connecting from your terminal to the instance. Connect using those instructions and then follow the rest of the steps.
Give grader access.
By using Create a new user account named grader.
7. Give grader the permission to sudo.
8. Create an SSH key pair for grader using the ssh-keygen tool.
Configure the local timezone to UTC.
10. Install and configure Apache to serve a Python mod_wsgi application.
• If you built your project with Python 3, you will need to install the Python 3 mod_wsgi package on your server: sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3.
11. Install and configure PostgreSQL
Deploy the Item Catalog project.
13. Clone and setup your Item Catalog project from the Github repository you created earlier in this Nanodegree program.
14. Set it up in your server so that it functions correctly when visiting your server’s IP address in a browser. Make sure that your .git directory is not publicly accessible via a browser!
Get started on Lightsail
We're recommending Amazon Lightsail for this project. If you prefer, you can use any other service that gives you a publicly accessible Ubuntu Linux server. But Lightsail works pretty well and it's what we've tested.
There are a few things you need to do when you create your server instance.
1. Log in!
First, log in to Lightsail. If you don't already have an Amazon Web Services account, you'll be prompted to create one.
1. Again I should have The IP address and SSH port so your server can be accessed
- The complete URL to the hosted web application.
- A summary of software you installed and configuration changes made.
-A list of any third-party resources you made use of to complete this project.
Locate the SSH key you created for the grader user.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $170 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello i can do this project successfully. I am an experienced system administrator and i can carry out the tasks you have mentioned. Please message me back to discuss the details and get started.. thank you..
Hi there How are you? I'm a System Engineer with coding skills. I have been working with Linux for years. I'm downloading the attached file to check. I can help. Regards.
Hi, I'm Redhat Certified System Administrator. And I would like to work on your project. Please initiate the chat to discuss the project in details. Thanks & Regards, Sachin
I have atleast 5 years of experience in linux web hosting and application support enviornment. Currently im working in State Data Center, that enables me to be available at critical times.