1. PHP 5.0+
6. MySQL 5.0+ (Database)
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
This project is based on Ecommerce system where products like domain name, shared web hosting, Vps servers, dedicated servers, SSL Certificate & other web based solutions also.
There should be a shopping cart system where people can by the products that are displayed.
There should be a system where the clients can customize the products like the dedicated server or vps example: adding Hard disk, adding more bandwidth etc (Refer to [url removed, login to view]).
Proper billing system for clients
Online chat facility.
Helpdesk system with multi login system (Example: [url removed, login to view])
The website should be able to accept Paypal,moneybookers, Quantam Gateway, 2CO payment gateways.
I will need an affiliate system in the website.
You must be familiar with enome & resellerclub domain api system because you will have integrate it.
The website should be multi language.( It will be mainly for the european languages along with english.)
The coding should be well documented.
Important Points to Remember:
1. The design should be done in CSS & DIV. No table should be used.
2. The design should be browser independent.
3. The CSS should be W3C validated
4. The xhtml should be W3C validated
5. The website should be SEO friendly.
6. IP tracking system should be there.
7. Multilanguage system. The basic language will be English but the additional languages will be all of the European languages along with Asian languages like Chinese, Japanese etc & if possible Arabic also.
8. The website should be hacker safe.
9. Proper user panel, admin panel & staff panel.
Project Time Line:
The project should be completed within 20 days.
Project’s start date :
I am looking for a web 2.0 based professional Ecommerce website where I can sell products which are related to web-hosting.
t should be SEO friendly & hacker safe also.
I can provide you with the PSD file of the design but you will have to convert it to HTML & CSS. Please don't use table to design
other thing we will discuss soon