1. Script will go to [login to view URL], and pull a list of all handicappers on that page (the list of handicappers on that page could change daily, so the script will need to go to that page and compile the full list of individual handicapper's pages to scrape).
2. Script will go to each individual handicapper's page and look for the table labeled as "Yesterday's Plays". The table class name is "table archive-trends-table table-striped".
3. Script will scrape the data under the "Match Up" and "Pick" columns, for only the rows that have the "Premium" or "Top Premium" rating in the "Rating" column (I do not want a row scraped if the "Rating" column has the "Free" rating). For the data scraped from the "Pick" column, I only need either the team name, or the Over/Under selection. I do not need any of the numbers. Just the team name or it might say Over or Under a given number.
4. This data will be organized as Pick,Match Up. For instance, if the "Match Up" is between "Wizards vs Pacers" and the "Pick" is "Pacers -5 -105", it would save as "Pacers,Wizards vs Pacers". Or if the "Match Up" is "Pistons vs Bulls" and the "Pick" is "UNDER 196 -110", it would save as "UNDER,Pistons vs Bulls"
5. Once script has finished going to all available handicapper's pages, it will then sort all of the results and give me a count for each selection. What I mean by this is that I want to know how many times a certain team was a pick by all of the handicappers. For example, after the script scraped and sorted all the data, let's say that there were a total of 75 picks on the "Panthers vs Redskins" Match Up. There were 43 picks for "Panthers", 17 picks for "Redskins", 11 picks for "OVER" and 4 picks for "UNDER".
I would like this to be presented in a table format. I would like for you to use the Gentelella Admin bootstrap template, and I would like to have some filter options, as well as a "Delete All" button, which will clear the sql database.
An example of how you could show this data in the table would be something like:
Pick (team 1),# of picks,Pick (team 2),# of picks,% of Total # of Picks (rounded to nearest whole number),Match Up
I would want this sorted so that the team/selection with the bigger number was first. So given the "Panthers vs Redskins" example above, it would display:
1. Panthers,43,Redskins,11,80%,Panthers vs Redskins
2. OVER,11,UNDER,4,73%,Panthers vs Redskins
The team pick will be completely separate from the OVER/UNDER pick. Treat them as a completely separate pick. The two are unrelated.
At this point, I only have one filter option, and that is where I would like to be able to filter/show only the teams/selections that have a minimum of x number of picks for them. So given the above example, let's say I set it to show only selection with minimum of 15 picks. I want this number to be based on first larger number (not the sum of the total number of picks). So it would take into consideration the 43 picks for Panthers, then the 11 picks for the OVER, as a separate complete line/pick. So in this example, the OVER pick would not be displayed (if I selected the filter to only show picks with a minimum of 15 picks).
I also want to clarify that I only need one entry per pick/match up (unless there happens to also be OVER/UNDER picks for that match up). Meaning, using the example above, I don't need the script to also show something like:
Redskins,11,Panthers,43,20%,Panthers vs Redskins
I only need one entry/line per pick/match up, sorted by the team/selection with the highest number of picks.
Finally, when you make your bid, in the comments I want you to reference the phrase "rum is better than beer", just anywhere in the comments. This is just to show me that you actually read the project description and are not a bot.
I hope this isn't too confusing for you. Just let me know if you completely understand it all and if you have any questions.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $606 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, our full stack team of web developers can create the web scraper for you - can we discuss the details in a privat chat? We are looking forward to hearing from you Manager Anna, Webcapitan team
FREE bug and minor change support for as long as needed. A quality site for a fair price! I build all types of websites. Custom sites, WP Sites, all programming languages and databases.
"rum is better than beer" I have read your all requirements and understood as well but want to some points discuss with you in deail , will ensure you to provide you a quality work in a specified time frame , thanks
rum is better than beer Hi I am very experienced in web scraping for betting odds from websites I am ready to start your project immediately and I will do my best to complete your project ASAP Regards