To build a website that will facilitate three goals (in order of priority):
1) Promote an online web video "TV" series
2) To be able to take and online order where a customer will upload photos and the site will be able to manage mailing a printed copy of those photos back to the customer.
3) To be able to take an order for a to-be-mailed-in service (offline photo restorations, video transfers, Shoebox scanning, etc) - where they pay for the order, print out a pre-paid shipping label and special sheet to put inside the box.
The front page of the website will have the latest episode for display, along with links to find the previous episodes and seasons.
Throughout the site, there will be links to start the ordering process for any of the services for sale on the site.
The website will allow a customer to be able to choose what they want to order, and pay for the service they order online (whether or not it is a mailed in service) through [login to view URL] or Paypal.
The project will have to work with the following specs:
- LAMP stack
- PHP 5.6+
- PSR-2 Coding Style for any custom code
- [login to view URL] and Paypal for billing
- Integration with shipping company for building live pre-paid shipping labels
- Responsive Frontend design
Depending on how the project turns out, we may use the hired team for long-term feature building within this site. We want to make sure you are a solid team that will be around long-term, and we will want to know what your long-term maintenance fees are as part of this bid.
More information can be found in the attached documents (DOC or PDF format)