In a "gig" page, at [url removed, login to view], the formatting needs to be changed around. This must become the new "default" for creating a page. In otherwords, if I make a new gig, this format will be retained and persistent throughout the site.
1. Main Imagebox, expand vertically and horizontally to fill the width of the page.
2. Move the text description above the image boxes.
3. Move social icons, tile horizontally below text description.
4. Contact Seller button needs to be moved to the left of the "Order" button, and styled to look the same, using just the word "Contact" in place of the original text.
5. Replace Facebook Login button with one I will provide.
[url removed, login to view] shows the original, with arrows and circles and fun stuff to show you where everything goes.
[url removed, login to view] is a rough mockup of what it should look like when you're finished.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas, let me know.